Event summary: the answers to the 5 guided questions and Q&A.
Five Guiding Questions:
- In what class did you use the system? How many students did you have in the class?
- In what kind of situations/contexts did you use it?
- How did it work for your teaching? Was it helpful? Effective? Engaging? Or something else?
- How did your students respond to it?
- Would you use it again? How would you use it differently?
Audio recording of the event:
Transcripts of the audio recording: transcripts-classroom-response-systems